9 January 2000

This Hari Raya

This Hari Raya is the first Raya of the new millenium.

This Hari Raya I completed all 30 days of fasting. I can't remember if I did the same last year.

This Hari Raya I didn't perform a single terawih (not that I'm proud of it or anything).

This Hari Raya I made it known to my family that I smoke (cigarette jer).

This Hari Raya I got a total of RM22 of duit raya, not that I expected it much.

This Hari Raya I didn't get a single Raya card from anyone. I didn't send anyone any either.

This Hari Raya we didn't get the chance to see Dad (yet?)

This Hari Raya I kind of lost all the thrills, fun, laughter and excitement for some reason.

This Hari Raya I wonder what she's doing at the moment.

This Hari Raya I don't have anything since I don't have you..

No comments:

Post a Comment