6 January 2000

8:30 PM

It's the day before Hari Raya puasa and I was all alone at home when everybody else had returned back to their hometowns already. I thought somebody would accompany me to this very end but I guess I thought wrong. It's my own fault really cause I hold up to the last minute to buy my bus ticket home. What was I thinking? Okay, her maybe. Whoever waits till the day before Raya? Even my good friend Isa already left for his place in Klang. Let this be a lesson for me. By the way, I think I'm going insane sitting here all alone in this house.

Therefore I've decided to borrow one of my friend's bike and come here to Sunway Pyramid. So here I am sitting at McDonald's for almost an hour now. That McD staff is giving me odd looks already. What's your problem dude? There's a dozen more empty seats around here. Not like I'm hogging the table or something? Mmmm this apple pie is really really really good. I've got an excellent view of Sunway Lagoon out of the window. I wish I could smoke here. They're playing Britney's and Christina Aguilera's song at the ice rink. What bliss. I got here around 5.45 PM and so far I managed to scour the top floor, ground floor and lower level one only. Haven't been to the IT section yet. Gosh, I got a movie to catch at 9:25 PM! Yeah this will be the 2nd time I'm watching You Drive Me Crazy. Last time it was Fendi's treat. This time I forked out my own RM9 for the ticket. Okay gotta go now. Laters.

9:30 PM

Believe it or not, I'm writing this at the front row in one of the cinema halls. Damn, I shouldn't have bought this coke + pop corn combo, they're so darn expensive! The movie hasn't started yet and the commercials seemed like forever! Lucky for me it's dark in here or else people will see this weirdo writing his diary in a freaking cineplex!

10:30 PM

Yup I'm still writing in the dark. This time it's utter darkness like the hole in my heart <-- you lame! Gawd, I don't think I'm gonna eat another pop corn for the next 40 years. And why does it has to be so cold in the cinema?

No comments:

Post a Comment