10 January 2000

I'm bored. I can't thing of anything to do now especially since the computer broke down. I turned on the TV for a while but even everything on TV doesn't interest me. I wish the holidays would end soon. Then I can be back with me friends. We (my siblings and I) might be traveling to Penang in a few days time. I miss Tok very much. I hope my dad is for real this time. He promised to call us last night but he never did. Typical of Dad. If you kept breaking your promises like this some more, don't be surprised if we don't trust you anymore in the future. Oh well, perhaps he has his reasons. Maybe his hand phone broke down or something. But then have you heard of something called the public phone?

Owh man, even the radio sucks. I can't sleep. Have I told you I've turned into an insomniac now? Being insomniac is fine if you have something to do but now, this boredom is killing me. H is probably fast asleep now. Dreaming sweat dreams. Probably not about me. Sleep tight dear. Don't forget to brush your teeth and floss and wash your feet before you get to bed. And say your prayers too. Wonder why she has to hate me so. I don't think I'm evil or ugly or something. Hey I'm not even fat now! It's probably just me. Or maybe she doesn't like my hairstyle (which I got none). I stopped trying to call her now. I know very well now that she won't answer anyway. Perhaps she's staying true to her guy. Well I wish the best for the both of you. Just don't forget to invite me to your wedding okay?

The doors to my heart is now closed shut to anyone right now. Even if I do found another girl who looks exactly like you, she'll never do. In fact no one could ever do dear.<-- Hey that's the lyrics of Smashing Pumpkin's Pennies song! Maybe someday Miss Right will come along. Maybe be I'll be a bachelor of science forever! Ahh, I doubt it. I wonder if this the payback I get for what I did to Aida. She must have been devastated when I tak layan her. She'll probably laugh her head off if she ever finds out about me now. Lucky for me, she probably never finds out. Sigh.