21 January 2000

I did quite some traveling today. I had just one class in the afternoon and right after that Isa and I went for a stroll at mid Valley Megamall. It was my second trip ever there. The first one was with Uncle Din and co. That time I managed to visit Carrefour only and not the entire mall. This time we walked into almost every single store in there. This place is HUGE! My legs ached when we finally walked out.

Later on I rushed to KTM Serdang. I got a train to catch at 10:30 tonight. Lucky for me, I got discount for students. So I only paid half price for this trip to JB. I hope there won't be any problem at the NRD office tomorrow. Last time I went there I said that was my first time losing my I.C so I didn't pay anything. I hope they still buy that. Curse the person who stole my wallet.

So JB here I come! I'm expected to arrive at 5:45 AM the next morning. I still can't get through to Shahir. Then again I think I'll manage alright without him. I plan to catch the evening train back home same time tomorrow. I plan to go sight-seeing a bit around JB. I can't waint to return to Bukit Saujana. A few people will be very-very surprised to see me. The seat next to me is vacant so I get to stretch my arms and leg a bit. Maybe somebody will sit there soon. We'll find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment