20 January 2000

Today, it is all about Tini. Like I said before, I think Tini likes me, a lot! Yesterday, my friends and I (all 4 of us) decided to take a stroll at the Mines Shopping Fair (like many UPM students do). So I smsed Tini to come along which to my surprise, she did. I thought she'd bring along a friend or two but she came along all by herself. She must have hired a cab or something to get there. My friends, apparently wanted to leave us in peace, deserted me shortly after Tini's arrival (and you guys call yourselves my friend?). Okay this is scary. It never crossed my mine to be close with Tini. I thought we gonna be just friends, that's all. Obviously Tini didn't think so.

As the accidental date went on, Tini treated me with Happy Meal and Apple Pie and she even bought me a MP3 cd just because I said I liked it. Later on I drove her home with Apai's helmet and bike. That's the first time I ever carried any girl on a bike. To be frank, it felt really awkward cause I didn't really like this girl! Anyway the damaged is done. I can't exactly turn back time now. Whatever it is, I still conisder Tini as a friend. Poor thing.

So it's settled then. I'm going to Johore Bharu on Saturday by hook or by crook. I do hope I can somehow get in touch with Shahir. He's my only hope for accommodation in JB.

No comments:

Post a Comment