4 January 2000

My new year resolution

1. Halte à la suite de près de X
2. Actually finish my homepage
3. Stop buying so much Happy Meals (I'm serious!)
4. Study hard like hell
5. Make everybody around me happy?
6. Make sure this diary is not stolen again
7. Stop smoking (yea right).

New year stats

First food consumed: Hello Kitty ice cream
First drink consumed: Coca-cola Coke
First cigarette brand smoked: Marlboro
First picture seen: ?
First place I went: TTDI college, UPM
First mode of transportation: Yamaha RX-Z

(so what? Big deal!)

I don't feel comfortable staying at my uncle's place this long. I think my little cousins is starting to give strange looks to me as if they're saying "are you ever gonna leave or what?". Yea like I wanted to look at you guys too. Hey, even my underwear is not fully dried up okay? Gimme a break! Damn, I hate Kilometrico ball pens. They bloat every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment