16 January 2000

We bid farewell to my sister Lina at the bus station tonight. I hope she'll have a pleasant journey on board that big blue 'Bas Kilang' he he! Hey, don't blame me you asked for it. So she took the bus and I'll go back with the train. Before this Hari Raya, I promised myself to take life more seriously. No more thinking about H, I want to go back to basics. To do what I'm supposed to do there in the first place that is to study and get a degree. No more skipping classes, no more sleepless nights. I think it's about time too. I've been so low after the tragedy but I'm all fired up and ready to go now.

Tini called me tonight out of the blue. Poor Tini. I think she likes me or something. But you know I'm not interested to like anybody just yet now. You deserve someone better.

I can't wait to get on that train. I wonder who'll be sitting next to me. I hope it's gonna be a lovely 20 years old girl from Puchong who drives around in a purple Kancil. Plus she owns a pair of tortoises at home by the name of Susy and Geno. Better still she'll have the loveliest smile ever.

Or it could be a guy. Worse, an old fat stinking guy. Life is full of possibilities. Take it as it comes. The rest is not up to you to worry.