22 January 2000

1:00 AM Saturday
Oh man, there's this really smelly man sitting next to me! Just my luck. I had to sit next to him all the way to JB some more, shit. That fat boy sitting across from me is just as smelly too. Damn.

So here I am sitting in the buffet coach. Did you know that they serve the most expensive food in the galaxy? This lousy cup of Milo cost me 2 bucks and 2 set of that crappy sandwiches cost 5 fricking bucks! It's daylight robbery. Remember not to buy anything from the Senandung Malam express next time. I remember the Wau express food is a lot cheaper than this. Screw you KTM. I'm taking my own sweet time at this table. After all I paid for it.

1:24 AM
I've walked to the front end of the train where I can see the locomotive. This must be the first class coach seeing how exquisite the finishes. Someday I must try traveling in one of these rooms.

1:40 AM
I am now sitting in the 2nd class coach. The was plenty of empty seats in here and I think I'll stay here until somebody come to check the tickets. I've been to the opposite and of the train just now. My stomach is not feeling so good. I must eat something at the next stop but certainly not something from the bloody buffet coach.

7:44 AM
The train arrived late again. I tried calling Shahir again but failed (again). Maybe he changed his number or something. From JB train station, I walked to Komtar and took the bus to Larkin and then here to Bukit Saujana. I just had my shower at the Saujana mosque. This place sure brings back a lot of good memories. I used to court this lovely school girl named Julia. She lives with her family at Panglima B. At first she responded well and then alter on she freaked out for no apparent reason. Just like somebody. I think she still lives here on the 4th floor. In fact I'm standing just a few steps away from her house right now. I secretly wished that she would open the door and stumble right into me. I'd like to see the look on her face when she sees me this way. It's good to see some familiar faces again. The lonely swimming pool is still there. They took out the fences now so everybody can see who's in there. The good old mini-mart is still there although it is closed for the day. My fave DJ Glenn Ong is still on air on 98.7. I'll be listening to that station all day on my walkman. Still got an hour to go before the NRD office opens. Think I'm going to walk around a bit.

10:17 AM
I met Ike from the Saujana mini-mart just now. She sure was surprised to see me. She bought me a cup of Milo which automatically canceled my fasting plan for the day. Unfortunately I didn't get to see Julia today. I finally got to Registration Department. It took me just 5 minutes to get my brand new IC. For the first time I'd like to congratulate the public service dept for their excellent service. I'm so glad and proud to own a real IC again. I'd like to thank my mom and dad, grandma back home and my hood for their support bla bla bla.

Later on I went for breakfast at McDonald's at City Square. I bought an Egg Mc Muffin Happy Meal. Last time I came here the place was still under construction. You know what? This is the first time I had breakfast at McDonald's! the egg McMuffin is quite good and the hash brown is awesome. But I must not do this often or else I'll be fat with acnes in no time. I'm gonna continue walking around to see what's changed since I left.

6:59 PM
I walked anywhere my foot brought me. This city sure has changed a bit but not that much. I did went to my fave shopping place, Holiday Plaza. Too my despair though there was not a single pirated cd shop open there. They probably raided the place or something. Frustrated I started eating too much again. So much I spent 20 ringgit on a single meal alone. I felt so sad and low afterwards. Think I'm gonna stop eating for the next 2 weeks or so.

10:45 PM
I'm currently on board the train back to KL. A sick old man sits next to me. He was coughing like hell. But he didn't sit there for long though. He went away somewhere after a while. Thank God! he probably reads my mind or something. I slept all the way to KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment