7 January 2000

12:08 AM

I hate to say this but I think I've lost my way on the highway right now. I just entered Bandar Baru Klang after riding all the way from Sunway. I don't know why but I kept following the signboards depicting 'Klang' so now wonder I'm here right now, duh! It's way past midnight now and I think I had enough of roaming with the bike and getting lost for a week. Then again, I think I'll enjoy the night scene, watching the street lights and enjoying the cool morning breeze. Ha ha! Are you kidding? You should really start worrying right now dude! It's the middle of nowhere.

12:35 AM

Stopped at a petrol station near Kinrara for a smoke while eating my previously unfinished pop corn. Did I say 40 years? Maybe I mean 40 minutes. Plus all this getting lost thing is making me hungry. I'm not too far away from home now. Wait till those guys hear about this (like I'm telling them). Tonight I passed the 152 km/h on the road with Jai's 125Z bike. I felt like I'm flying like Superman! This bike is fast, despite it's small frame. I think I'm gonna get one of these someday. Hmm wonder where I'm going to next. TTDI maybe? Or straight to K10. Chow.

2:53 PM

Home alone. Have not start packing yet. I tried to sleep but my eyes are still wide awake for some reason. Been listening to Guns N Roses' - Since I don't have you for the 245th times already today. It perfectly describes the state I'm in right now. Yeap, I'm fckd.

3.32 AM

I left home around 7:40 PM. I waited for the bus beside the highway for 30 minutes or so before I gave up. No bus driver tonight. It's Hari Raya's eve, what do you expect? So I decided to walk all the way to UPM from Taman Desa Serdang. That's one main road and two highways mind you. It was one hell of an experience crossing the highway, climbing over the fences and all. The Seremban-KL highway was rather busy too. I narrowly escaped being flattened by a timber truck (lori balak). As I walk pass the UPM mosque, a kindly Arab UPM student gave me a lift to K2. I don't know if I'd made it there on time without him. Thank you sir, whoever you are.

There was only a handful of people on board when I finally got on the bus. That confirms that not many stupid people in UPM buy tickets last minute like me ha ha! Then again I heard if less then 15 passengers showed up tonight, they'd cancel the trip altogether. Thank God, there was 16 people on board including me. Sigh. I get to sit on to chairs all by myself. Now I remember how cold it is inside an express bus.

9:42 AM

I got home safe and sound this morning. At first I thought I'm gonna drop off in Kota Bharu but fortunately the bus driver took the Tanah Merah - Pasir Mas route so I dropped off in Pasir Mas instead. I even get to attend the Hari Raya prayers some more! Later on we went to the cemetery (as usual) to visit my late great grandmother's grave. Gosh, I forgot all about her until this morning. Bad grandson! My great grandma's tombstone had sunk in a bit which made my grandma really sad cause nobody has fixed it yet. So her children (that's my uncles + my mom) promises to do something about it soon.

Quite a few people were surprised to see the new me. They say I looked like a skeleton. Some wanted to know what's my secret. It's heartbreak. You should try it sometimes. As usual I became the official satay boy. I think I'm gonna pass this role to Faiz next year. My PC at home is a wreck again. Cannot detect hard disk, cannot boot into Windows. Time for a new hard disk. Thanks a lot Faiz. I hope you get a lot of duit raya this year he he! There goes my plans of updating my homepage. Some more, now I can't do a little bit of C++ studying.

My dad called a few days back telling me Tok (my other grandma) is not feeling too well. I don't know Dad. I wanted to go there and visit Tok but you know it's impossible to find a bus or similar public transportation there this time of year.

Today I smoked in front of everyone mwahahaha (that's my evil laugh). As expected there was a little bit of commotion but I don't care. My mom was most frantic. No mom you have not failed in raising me. In fact you've done one heck of a job considering you almost single-handedly raised all four of us. It was me. It was all my fault. Don't fret to much and bear in mind, it's just cigarette, not like I'm smoking pot or anything mwahahaha!

Usually I'll be looking forward for uncle Din and Co to arrive from KL every Hari Raya but since I saw them many times already, the thrill sort of disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment