23 February 2000

My Mom called very early this morning bearing some really good news. She and Grandma had generously donated 30 ringgit into my bank account. What would I do without them.

I felt so awfully bored this afternoon. It was one of those near-death boring experience. How I wished I had classes to go instead. Even if I don't understand a word what the lecturers are saying, at least I can take down notes on my notebooks so that they wouldn't look so empty by the end of the semester. This sheer boredom almost make me wanna go to Kajang or anywhere for that matter. Lucky for me I didn't because it would be a waste of money and fuel if I did. Hooray, my bike is finally out of it's probation period. Now I can ride it more than 80km/h.

I must be the poorest kid in college right now. I got like 90 cents in my pocket. It's not like I didn't try to withdraw the 30 bucks that my Mom gave me but somehow all the BSN ATMs in the vicinity seemed to run out of cash at the same time. Maybe those damn ATM machines is out to get me.

I am now officially a fat slob. I ate two roti canais in the morning, three eggs in the afternoon and a plate of vegetables for dinner. And I got no one but myself to blame. Must start fasting again tomorrow, although I usually do it on Monday, Thursday and Saturday. Serves me right for eating so much.

Later in the evening I woke up from a really horrible dream. I saw my dream girl hugging and kissing with some guy from class. Damn this is so sad.