22 March 2000

3:54 PM
Here I am stuck inside Amcorp Mall waiting for the rain to stop. The reason I'm here in the first place was for the interview about an hour ago of which I can say a total failure. Obviously they don't want a part timer there. Then WTF do they call me in for an interview in the first place when I clearly state I'm looking for part time job? Oh well at least I still got that interview at Dayabumi tomorrow. Hope that one will turn out better than today.

6:55 PM
Beautiful rainy evening. As I was making my way to Dayabumi, I stopped by another McDonald's store next to Uda Ocean shopping mall. I thought I would just fill up the application form and leave. To my surprise, the kindly manager Mr Samsudin held an impromptu interview with me right there and then. He asked me a bunch of questions and in the end he asked when can I start! I was like right away if you don't mind. Of course I said tomorrow. So tomorrow will be my first day at my dream part time job. Wish me luck!