19 March 2000

One place I would like to visit the most while in Penang is none other than Batu Feringgi. Guess what? I went there yesterday. Although we stopped there like an hour or so it was still worth it. Lina and I returned home with slightly more money in our pockets today thanks to several of our relatives who were kind enough to hand us a couple of bucks. I can't thank them enough.

The bus ride home was not exactly fun. I was very lucky to sit next to this big, smelly guy. I have no problem with fatty tissue but the smell is simply murder. I was afraid my nose couldn't smell anymore after today. Stuck in a traffic jam for a while on the highway because some bus overturned. Of course we had to slow down to watch. It's a miracle if we don't.

Got back in Kinrara just in time to watch the delayed live telecast of the match between Derby County and Liverpool. Sure enough we beat them 2 - nil. Michael Owen and Titi Camara scored the goals. If they keep up playing like this the title is a sure shot for us this season. You'll never walk alone man!

Hey did you know that I've got a baby step-sister named Meera Faza? Yeah I know, I'm surprised myself. She was from my Dad's second marriage. The thing is I didn't get a chance to meet her in person but I can tell she looked absolutely adorable from the pictures that Dad showed me. Already my sister Lina doesn't like her much but I do. Maybe she'll be my second favourite sister after Izni.

Later in the evening I returned home to Desa Serdang. Jai looked and acted cool like I never smashed and crashed his dear bike to pieces. Deep inside I'm sure he's longing to gently strangle me while I sleep ha ha!