15 March 2000

I'm in a lot of pain right now. As I write every single letter here in this diary. my body is writhing in agony. I just had my first ever major road accident last night. As I was making my way to Sungai Buloh, suddenly a stupid motorcyclist came from behind brushed the side of my bike and sent me spinning helplessly on the road. The only thing I had on my mind was Jai's bike which I borrowed. Thankfully I didn't get any bones broken or any serious injuries. Just a few cut and wound here and there. Some on my left palm and a few more on the back of my right hand.

I can remember vividly the bad black Yamaha Virago bike rider who caused me all this misery riding away casually as a lay there on the road. I suppose it didn't occur to him to stop, look back and help me one way or another. I was real lucky there was no car or other vehicle there behind me or else I'd be history right now. So I stood up by myself, take a look at the bike and thought, man this is going to cost me a fortune.

A few moments later another motorcyclist which I incidentally overtook earlier stopped to check out if I'm okay. I said I am and then tried to restart the bike but failed. The nice fellow then offered to start the bike, which he did and I can't be grateful enough to him. After that I turned around to go back home and right there and then I started feeling the pain from the wounds, cuts and bruises from the accident. I got home safely and Azan offered to take me to the Health Centre. It's times like these that I'm thankful that I had friends.

Anyway, Mom sounded cool when I called her last night telling her about the accident. Grandma on the other hand almost cried after hearing that. Chill granny. It's not like I lost a tooth or broke a few bones or something.

Dad came by again this morning and took me to the Health Centre. After lunch we went to Lina's college in ITM Shah Alam and we waited for her for like an hour or so but she never showed up. That's really annoying of going AWOL like that one.