6 March 2000

Yesterday was the start of the finals. Think I only spent 15 minutes answering all the questions or something. We can thank Yus for that who brought home the question papers. It's wrong of course but I didn't mind. I wanted to fast yesterday but somebody gave my some free cigarettes and I feel it would be a waste if I didn't take them so in the end I didn't fast.

Here I am watching Drive Me Crazy again for the 15th time or so. I always do this when I overeat. When will Miss Right will ever come to me. Maybe I'll just wait. The last time I went looking for someone, I didn't exactly work out. I don't know why but when some girl tries to hit on me, I don't exactly like them. Aida was a good example. So is Tini. Maybe they are just not my type. Maybe I'm just too picky. Whatever.