18 March 2000

Still hurting from the wounds. It hurts so bad that I got all feverish at night. It also hurts whenever I shower or made contact with water. Certainly not the best days of my life right now.

Still in Penang today with Lina and Dad. About time too because it's been like 4 years since I last went there. The trip took about 4 and half hours plus 30 minutes toilet break. The bus driver was kind enough to drive very fast so that I wouldn't suffer so much. Fendi, a relative of mine took me to Bukit Jambul Shopping complex. It's like the in place right now in Penang. Then again I don't feel like walking around much at the mall because my body is aching like hell. Damn you Virago rider.

Now what's up with this Zara girl. She dumped my friend in class and left for some rich fat basterd. I wonder whatever happened to that lucky dude. I did got her number from Jimi. We changed a couple of text messages before I decided to call her cell. To my surprise she got along fine with all this. I guess her sugar daddy can't give her everything eh? Maybe she thought I was filthy rich as well. Well I'm sorry to say that this one is so broke he regularly asks for money from his Mom! Okay maybe I'm assuming too much. Maybe she's really into me (yeah right). I used to hate her for what he did to my friend Hafiz Marzuki. In fact the only reason I liked her is because she looked like H.