23 January 2011

I wish I had known what I did wrong. I don't smoke, go out to night clubs or disco, visit message parlors or brothels or hang out with friends late after hours. Every day after work I come straight home after picking her up and the kids. I occasionally help her in the kitchen and clean up the house every other week. After work, every single minute of my life is spent with and for the family. Although I can't afford to give her much, whatever extra I have I always thought of contributing to the family. I took my family sightseeing around town once in a while. I don't even mind sending her to office 5 days a week, 6 or 7 when she has to do over time. Not once did I complain because I know it's my responsibility. In fact I can't remember not doing anything that she asked me to do as long as it is within my means.

I don't have any other girl or woman beside her. Honest. Sure I have girl friends at work and everywhere else. But they're just friends, nothing more. If chatting online a couple time a month with an old flame that had pretty much blown out a long time ago and has zero possibility of rekindling again constitute as a crime then I guess I'm guilty. I'm far from perfect and I have so many defects and shortcomings. I am only human after all. So is she. I accepted her for all she is, her flaws as well as her strength. I took her arms and decided to be with her for the rest of my life and made her the mother of my child purely and solely out of love, never anything else. That's all she needs to know. And one more thing, don't you ever ask me to break up this family for that single reason you hated me right now. It's not going to happen, ever. The day I leave will be the day you don't love me anymore and when you have thought long and hard about the kid's future.