26 August 2000

This is the season to study. Well I better be when my last semester's GPA is 1.2 and my CGPA is 2.0 flat. I have been studying almost every night and morning, mostly for the management subject. I think my average sleeping time for the last two weeks or so had been at 7:00 AM. Twice I didn't sleep at all the whole day. Perhaps it's insomnia. But since I used my sleep deprivation to study I think it's alright. The nearest exam is on the 2nd of next month so I got like less than a week to study.

Still haven't resolved my road tax problem. I heard the previous owner is trying to locate the name on the grant. I hope he puts all his effort and that. Unless I got that problem settled, I can't go to work and earn some money and then I won't worry so much about where my next meal will come from. Right now I dare not venture more than 500 yards from my house, afraid that a road block might be just around the corner. It is no fun I tell you riding in constant fear.

Once upon a time I was this fat, chubby and unattractive boy. I was like that until about 9 months ago when somebody broke my heart and then I started to lose my appetite and my weight dramatically. From 75 kilos I lose some 18 kilos to 57 only. Perhaps this is the silver lining from that tragedy. If H didn't dump me in the first place, I wouldn't care less about how I looked. Now it all changed. I guess I can thank her for that.