26 March 2001

The finals are finally over. The questions were relatively easy for the last paper. I took like 40 minutes answering all the questions rather than 2 hours. Still they made me wait the entire length of the exam before I can get out. How dreadful. They should have a law against this kind of torture. Finally around 10:30 am I took my bike and rode straight to Tangkak using the highway. I arrived safe and sound in Muar. Spent the night at my buddy's Azif's house. He was very kind to have paid for my journey there and all the way to Johor Bharu. Even lend me another 100 ringgit. How could I ever pay him back for his kindness. Rose didn't sound too excited to hear me coming. Maybe she had something to say to me.

Found out before I came along into her life, she's already accepted another men's love. And that man was Hafiman. That jerk. Of all people. I am just too depressed to continue writing this. Later perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment