4 March 2001

The past few days had very been a treacherous moment for me, up until now. Rose had ran out of credits so we can't exchange SMSs anymore. She told me she felt like dying because of that but I felt even worse. But then I also wonder if it's so bad for her why didn't she make any attempt to reload her credit? Perhaps she didn't have time to (I doubt it) or maybe she didn't have much money left (doubtful also). By the was she happens to be in town too right now. But like always, chances are we are not going to meet because of her busy schedule. And the fact I'm still to chicken to meet her parent (again). Anyway I've got this huge pimple on my face and I don't want her to see me like this. My hair is also too long for my liking and I'm in dire need of shaving too. The good news is she's planning to do her practical somewhere in KL, some time in June. Although that is still a long way to come but the thought of us being so near together is beyond wonderful. Needless to say we are so madly in love with each other and I'm so lucky to have her. Oh how I missed her so much.

In other news, Mom had generously donated to me some funds to buy a brand new hard drive. I met up with her in KLCC where she was taking some school kids sightseeing. Later I ran straight to the Mines Shopping Fair to get that hard drive. It costs me a cool RM345. Wish I could ask more to fix my poor bike. The brake pads are worn out and I need to get that fixed quick before I crash into something or somebody. Don't want Rose to be a widow so soon do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment