19 June 2001

I had an accident on Friday. Some chinese jerk brake suddenly in the middle of the highway and I crashed straight into the car. His car barely got a scratch. Then he stopped by the roadside meaning to pay the damage to me. Gave me a phone number and took mine. I was relieved at least until I found out the number was some random chinese aunty who never heard of him. I was pawned. In the end I end up borrowing RM800 from my friends to get my precious bike fixed. It was too horrible to say here. Mom was exasperated when she found out. I'm just glad I didn't lose another tooth. One is bad enough.

Lina is having a relationship with this guy who is 15 years older than she is. I don't really care as long as she's happy. Mom would totally freak out if she finds out. REgistered to TM Touch a few days ago. Celcom is just too much to pay. A hundred bucks a month is beyond my budget as a college student. I'm getting quite left behind in my studies. Got so much to do and so little time. I missed Sharifah already. Some development from Rose. Her boss at her new workplace is so interested in her. There goes my hope. Not that I had much to begin with. In fact I'm starting to fall in love with this Sharifah Haslinda girl. Hope she feels the same way too. I'm broke and in a lot of debt but still I'm a happy guy. Got a girl to care about and the whole future lies ahead before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment