5 June 2001

The Dream Machine.

So after that visit to Shah Alam Faiz was more than eager to buy my RXZ bike. He even paid some deposit to me the next day. Mom didn't agree to my idea at first but after much persuasion she relented. My latest Celcom bill made it way to Pasir Mas somehow. No wonder my Mom was shocked. It didn't work, the Nokia code thingy for free call. Now I've got 300 ringgit in my long list of bills. Nevertheless, yesterday afternoon I became a proud owner of a second had NSR RR bike. The cost: RM7,000++. Actually the bike costs a bit more but the guy at the shop requested some money for himself to reduce the price without the owner's knowledge. It happens all so fast. Usually I don't want to have anything to do with this sort of things. But since I wanted that bike so much, I gave in to the temptation. Although I felt guilty for the entire week, life must go on. My McDonald's store is organizing a fun-filled picnic in Port Dickson. I was reluctant to go at first since I'm gonna miss several classes if I did. However if Sharifah did come along, I wouldn't think twice. It's all up to her.

My cousin Azmi is having an operation at the hospital today. All the best kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment