30 May 2001

What become of the broken-hearted?

Got myself a pair of brand new Michelin tyres and matching sport rim today. Made me smile all day long. Alhamdulillah again for all that. My wages is also in today. Somehow I still feel it's so little compared to my work at the store. I have a plan to sell my bike to Faiz, sport rim, tyres and all and get myself one Yamaha TZM. If he's not interested, there's a few people waiting in line ready to buy ABE. I'm pretty sure he will buy it.

The thing with Sharifah. She's acting so childish in this relationship. I wouldn't want to wait for her to grow up. It seems like she's got a whole world of secret inside her head and not willing to share it with me. Even refuses to tell me what's her grades are like. I suppose if we ever break up this instance, it wouldn't do her any harm at all. I used to love and still am loving. People like Rose and H. Rose sounded so consumed with her life at the moment. Wonder if she met another guy already.

Anyway, Mom would probably be enjoying herself in Sabah right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment