22 May 2001

Rejoice.

Faiz has returned from his little tour in Perak and as a completely different and God-fearing man. That's all I can say. It seems like I almost didn't recognize him anymore with his long beard, Islamic clothes and all. Mom and Dad met for the first time in years. Lina, Faiz and I was there to witness this historic meeting. They sounded pretty serious about getting together again. I'm just so happy for them. Somehow Lina was not so enthusiastic. Grandma is even worse. She's worried that we the siblings might completely forget all about her. Don't be silly grandma. You know we will always remember and care about you for as long as you live.

The semester re-opens. I'm fully charged and raring to go. It's just that I'm missing Rose very much at the moment. I want to be the first person in the universe to wish her birthday later tonight. Still hanging by the moment with Sharifah. I guess time will tell. Thought about finding a couple of new girlfriends from college, you know as backup. H just looked better and better each time. At least she looks very happy from where I stood. She's happy with her man who I presume is a few years older. Old guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment