14 May 2001

Two days ago Liverpool F.C won the F.A cup. At first my heart was broken when Ljunberg scored that opening goal. Then Michael Owen scored two stunning goals within the last 10 minutes thus delivering the cup to the faithful Reds. By now, my real favorite color is truly red and red alone. Still got the UEFA cup to grab in 3 days time. Come on you Reds!

Lina has safely registered into UPM. Now we'll be pretty close to each other. I'm trying my best to make her feel at home here. Running errands one after another for her. The least I could do after all the naughty things I did to her when I was small. Grandma is here too at the moment and Mom will be following suit in two days time. My 5 days holidays from work at McDonald's starts today.

This heart is still hurt. I'm waiting exasperatedly for Rose to call. Chances are she won't. Guess I'll just have to wait for her birthday for my next call. Miss Piyah who taught me the Nokia phone trick got her phone bills already. So the trick does works after all. Still, I'm not so eager to start calling everybody just yet. Not until my own bill comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment