7 May 2001

Let's make it brief here.

Someone came by one morning to this house, to my room. Apai saw him very clearly and he claimed to be my friend so Apai just let him be. Next thing you know my brand new Nokia 3210 is gone. Just like that. I'm not angry with the thief. Maybe it is not my fate to use a brand new Nokia 3210. I am so very upset still. I worked my ass off for a month to get that phone and it's all for nothing. One moment you were asleep and the next thing when you woke up it's gone. Fortunately with the money Dad gave me, I could just bought another one. Life sucks without a phone. However that leave me completely broke again. Got rent to pay and gas to fill my bike with. That calls for the help of Mom who's always there when you need her. What's more my Store Manager just gave me a final warming about the trousers that I'm wearing. Said he doesn't want to see me in that thing again. That's just too bad isn't it. Wait till you see the phone bill mister!

And the thing with me and Sharifah Haslinda is all well. Although I spent RM9.00 2 days ago buying us lunch with very few money left in my pocket. Somehow I think it's all worth it. Now she's on her way home to see her Mom and Dad. I did get a chance to say goodbye at the bus station last night. She even surprised me with a phone call a few hours ago from the middle of nowhere. Perhaps she missed me already.

Called Rose too tonight. She sounded not so eager to talk to me. Maybe because of the exam she's sitting for. Maybe she's just tired of talking to me, Whatever it is, she's slowly fading away from this fragile little heart. Latest news: I am currently using Celcom. Clearly digital at it's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment