5 July 2001

Let love leads the way.

I'm tired. Just tired of worrying about being broke all the time. It's time like this that I'm glad that I have someone to distract me from all my worries. Well I'm pretty sure I've got one now. In the beginning she's just somebody who happens to walk before me after I made up my mind to forget about Rose. I thought I would take just about anybody that fits into my criteria. You know, pretty, sweet, friendly, educated and a Liverpool supporter. She pretty much fits into everyone of that, except for the Liverpool part of course. She's not really into the Premier League.

Think I've done so much for her all this time. I thought it was simply going to waste since at times she acted so coldly towards me. At least that's how I see it. Then again at other times, she shines the light into this dark and lonely heart. Perhaps it's because she never had the experience. Perhaps she knew little about being loved and loving back. Perhaps she's still young.

Then suddenly it crossed my mind. It is all up to me to lead the way. It's up to me to show her how wonderful love could be. And I'm doing exactly that. It looks so promising at the moment. The sun is rising on the horizon. There's still a long way to go but we can surely survive if it's already written in heaven. Let us walk together hand in hand. Together. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment