19 July 2001

Mess again

Yesterday I missed another examination because I overslept. I don't know who or what to blame. Heard this lecturer is quite unforgiving when it comes to things like that. I'll just try to give it a shot anyway. Who knows. I'm so broke. If only my rear tyre didn't puncture yesterday. I would still have some moeny. Now I have 5 ringgit left. Barely enoguh to make it to Hentian Putra tomorrow.

I'm already certain that Rose is doing her practical here, somewhere in KL. She just doesn't want to see my face anymore. I have no idea why and she's not telling. Just adds to my hatred even more. I'm just tired about Rose by now. Just go on with this life and leave hers alone. Now that I've got Sharifah to care about. She just become my inspiration at the moment. All this mess would have made me so low if not for her and the thought that tonight we'll be going home to Kelantan together tomorrow. Yes that's correct. She'll be by my side all the way that 300 kilometers. And I admit she haven't contribute anything much but this Kitty necklace and her attention. Still I'm sure it will gradually come as we move on. As I said, it's well too early for that. Then I found out she was also dumped by her boyfriend not long ago. Perhaps she's still hurt from that.

Being so broke truly sucks. Lesson learned, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment