23 July 2001

A midsummer night's dream.

I didn't even bothered to see the lecturer about that exam. The night before we went home she told me that her sister's boyfriend will be sending her to the bus station. Naturally I was rather mad. But then she told me also how she'd known him for a while now and even regarded him as a brother. Nevertheless, tired as I am I was sleepless all morning partially due to the thought.

So I met that guy. He was a nice-looking old chap. I'd forgive them instantly. So we went home together. nothing really exciting happened. We just talked now and then. Fell asleep side by side. That's all. Did pretty much nothing at home. Faiz was also at home as well. Finally we got ourselves a VCR player at home albeit 10 years too late. That was courtesy of Uncle Din. How thoughtful of him. Perhaps he just got too much money lying around his house. Or perhaps he bought a brand new one and decided to let go of the old one to us. Thanks anyway.

Sunday morning I sent Faiz to the railway station. Met and old school friend of mine Siti Munirah. I happen to have a little crush on her during primary school. She looked a lot different now, acne and slightly stocky. The day before I took Linda to Pasir Mas for some sight-seeing. We went to the Pasir Mas riverside and enjoyed some quality time together. Then I brought her for a stroll down memory lane before I sent her back. That's when I managed to stay a while, pray, take a peek at her home and get to know her siblings. The girls were quite warm and friendly although her brother looked too shy for words.

Of course Mom and Grandma I came home this time with a girl friend. They thought it would be just another random guy friend. Last night at the bus station I met her entire family who came to send her off. I was rather shy. Later we had a really memorable time together on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment