30 September 2001

I've let her down over and over again after last time. And even after all that her love remains. Never had I found a person as patient as her. I've done so many horrible things and she forgave me every time. It doesn't matter now that she didn't meet my height requirement or look like a supermodel, the only thing that matters is that she loves me whole-heartedly. I would be the world's greatest fool to destroy all that trust and faith that she gave me. It is almost certain now that she's my future wife. Only God could make us part (as always). She'd done so much for me now. So truthful, so obedient, so generous and loving, so wonderful. She's the greatest. I never had a dream came true till the day that I found you. She loves me dearly. I love her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment