2 October 2010

I'm growing fatter everyday. Called Grandma from the store. I tried to find out how she felt about Mom moving over from Pasir Mas to here. She sounded so broken-hearted. Naturally I tried to comfort her with the reasons why Mom have to do so be she was so hurt that it doesn't matter what I said. Wish I could cheer her up you know, talk her into agreeing. But I can't do that through the phone. Later perhaps.

We have this ritual at the store where once in a while we would shower someone at the store. 4 crews became victims so far in the past 2 weeks. Usually whenever somebody resigns or took a long leave or get promoted they shall receive the special shower and thrown with eggs for good measure. Last week it was Ida, Sukree and Malina's turn. Last night it was Nora. She didn't have any plans to resign or anything but I did her the honor regardless because she was so cocky. She was quite furious of course and babbled something about revenge. Malina bought us dinner of nasi lemak at Kampung Baru. They say it's really good there. I must concur.

My computer is broken again. I have no idea what the hell is wrong with it. It could be the hard disk, motherboard or display adapter. My other option is to upgrade it to a better one which would cost somewhere between 400 and 500 ringgit. I couldn't ask from Mom or Dad at the moment. Mom had to renew her road tax and insurance soon while I doubt Dad could donate to me so much money again. We are going to proceed with our plan to visit Penang next week. Dad gave us the confirmation a few days ago. Even if he somehow couldn't make it, I will go along with Mom regardless.

Lina is having this thing against me and Mom. All our effort to appease and talk reason with her have failed so far. She would just go ballistic in the end. I wish somebody would knock some sense into her and make her realize how mean she's been to Mom. You better apologize soon sis or you know very well where you'll be going in the hereafter. And what's with this rumour that Mom is having a row with aunt Yati? This is not good. Poor Mom. She must be exasperated living another day there. It's almost certain that she would move here. It's a matter of time now. She even began to pack her things now I hear.

I can't wait to get a new diary. Which is only possible after I am finished writing in this one till the last page which also mean I have to write more. So here I am writing more. Went to the cinema for the second time with Sharifah Haslinda last weekend. We've been going to KLCC a lot these days. It's quite peaceful and calming there. I'll be calling her Linda from now on here. That's what her closest friends call her anyway. Actually she's got quite a few names. People used to call her Sherry and Sherai at school and Ifa at the store. At home, Kak Ngah since she's the middle sibling. She's going back home in 3 days time so that's why I must spend as much time with her so that I wouldn't be so miserable when she's gone. Man, I got 13 pages more of this diary to write. If I write 3 entries per day, this diary will finish in 4 days. Which is what I plan to do.

Abang Isa is currently climbing gunung Tahan with his buddies in Pahang. Hope he enjoys himself and come back safely. It's holiday again. Over half of this household had returned home. One third will be coming back earlier for their project. Several haven't gone back to their home town yet. I plan to spend my holidays working at the store of course. Earn some cash. Last Sunday I took Linda for a tour around UPM. She seemed to enjoy that pretty much. Actually my hand still hurts as I'm writing this. Fuck, this computer hangs again. I can't enjoy my huge collection of mp3s now. Screw you biatch. Wait till I get my hands on those lovely Asus motherboard and speedy 700 MHz Celeron processor!

Oh yeah it's the third page! Think I'm going to let Linda read this diary when I'm finished. She's so eager to do so. I'm tempted to give her this right away but it wouldn't be fair if she doesn't give me hers as well. She probably got her deepest darkest secret in there.

Called Rose from the store just now. As much as I missed her, I tried to get away from her life as much as possible. It's all over between us and I got myself someone much-much better. She told me how she rejected 5 guys who asked her hand in marriage. Either she's just bragging or it's the truth. Don't know, don't care. Now that she finished her studies, no wonder so many people are asking to marry her. Who knows Hafiman could be one of them (ha ha). Man I used to hate that guy very much. Now I just feel sorry for him. Good luck with you and Rose (you're gonna need it).

I got myself a brand new table lamp from Ikea. It was black and beautiful and I'm mighty proud of it. Got it for a bargain too. RM29.90 plus 1.50 for the bulb. It gives this classy yellow ambiance to my room. Everybody should know by now that the World Trade Centre in New York is blown to pieces. Several Arab guys hijacked a couple of airplanes and steer them straight into those buildings. It was supposed to be an act of revenge after what America did to much of the Muslim world. Less than 24 hours later, Mr Bush declared that Osama ben Laden is the most probable suspect. Why would I even bother telling you this. Read the papers yourself okay? My hand still hurts.

I seriously have to sleep now. We're planning to go shopping tomorrow.

It's raining man.

I love you Linda. Wait till I say it to your ears this coming birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment