12 October 2001

Assalamualaikum.

I'm back baby! Once again I wanna thank God the Al-mighty for everything. I am writing on the first page of the second edition of my diary. The first edition is still in the good hands of my sweetheart, Linda back home in Kelantan. I missed her so badly. Just got back from my trip to Penang. Dad actually showed up that morning and he surprised is all by driving a Proton Perdana. I didn't have the heart to ask him who's car was it but I learnt later on it was his. That is impressive. Picked up Mom at Bukit Mertajam where she was organizing one of her courses. We're on a mission actually. A mission for Mom to see how fit Tok is to live with us. And she looked fine, or at least better than before to me. Perhaps thanks to that acupunture treatment she received some time ago. She was mighty glad to see us. Especially to see Mom and the news that she and Dad were getting together again.

Suddenly I started to think whether it would be a good idea to bring Tok to live with us. I mean she's quite old and her health is not exactly excellent. Besides, Aunt Ani her current caretaker said she's not going anywhere. Yes I know Mom's intention was sincere, to bring Tok closer to her grandchildren. But I do fear of the heavy responsibility that comes with it. Apart from that the ride was enjoyable. I slept much of the time throughout the journey in that fancy Perdana. I even get to learn how to drive an automatic car that day. It was a piece of cake.

Just now we drove around Taman Sri Serdang looking for rooms to rent. Looks like we'll be living in a flat on the top floor. But that's only temporary until my little sister Izni joins us next year. I don't mind as long as I got the master bedroom with windows. You know how I dislike confined spaces for long. I did mention my intention to upgrade my computer. Obviously this is not the time to be asking stuff like that. He spent a lot for already for the car and also the trip to Penang. Guess I had to put my dream PC on hold for a while longer. I'm more desperately looking for a sling bag and a cure for my illness. So here I am in Sungai Buloh. Mom is peacefully asleep over there. Probably too tired after the journey.

Dad all the way from Kota Tinggi to Serdang to Bukit Mertajam and Georgetown and back to Sungai Buloh. He's spending the night at his in law's place. I'm not that tired. I just miss Linda so much every minute. What's worse she's not coming back until later next week.

Man I do need a new bag. The exam results are probably out, all of them. Wonder how bad my results are. Seriously I need to see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment