13 October 2001

Woke up yesterday morning with a wet pants. Since I didn't really pee in my sleep, it must be the other type of liquid that came out of my dick. The thing is I don't remember dreaming about doing it with anybody. What a waste. I carried Mom's bag all the way to the bus station. It was very-very heavy. How would she manage without me. Felt rather sad when I left her. Well at least she almost got what she wanted. Chances are she and Dad will remarry in the near future. Lina, Mom and I would be living together in a rented terraced in Sri Serdang. She would be teaching at a primary school nearby. Dad would come over every other week. At least that's what we planned and hoped for. Mom is simply the best. How would we do without her.

Rose sent an email to me. She explained why she refused to see me before. Said something about how she hurt me so and wanted me to forget all about her. Although not easy, you'll get your wishes. I will forget you, I won't call, I won't write, I will do nothing that got to do with you. Should have done that a long time ago. Just don't have the heart to. But now that you asked for it. It would be better off for my relationship with Linda anyway. Talking about Linda, how I wish she would return here this very moment. I can't bear to be so far away from her anymore. Don't you ever leave me again Linda. Please don't put my heart on hold...

No comments:

Post a Comment