5 October 2001

This is not right. I usually write whenever I feel like writing or when I'm feeling extra happy. Not to finish these pages quickly. I accidentally spelled out my intention of giving this diary to her. True enough she was extremely excited. Just seeing her in that state is enough to convince me. Well you should be prepared girl. I think when you've reached these page, you'd probably know me better than anyone else in the universe. Just hope your feelings won't change or hurt that's all.

Went to do my laundry in the afternoon at Jayut's place. Suddenly my friend Ipin invited me to have a splash at the Gabai waterfall, somewhere in Kuala Langat. I agreed instantly. I drove his car all the way there. It was one long and tiring drive. Especially under the burning sun. And when we finally arrive, Ipin and Mr Big managed to stop for some weed or something at the back of the car. I felt sorry for them. Lucky for me I didn't happen to live under the same roof with them or else I'd be another statistic.Who knows what I would do during my depressed days. Before we get to bath in the waterfall, first we had to climb some 300 something steps. That was really exhausting for me and Yap, even more so for those two junkies.

At last we finally got to the top of the waterfall. As soon as I get to dip in the icy cold water, all my tiredness seemed to flow away with the refreshing water. It was truly delightful. I simply must bring Linda or my family here some day. And the place was peacefully empty save for a few other visitors. Not like those waterfalls in Kelantan where I used to frequent which is usually crowded. Maybe because it's the middle of the week. On the way back we had a taste of the local delicacy. What's more I'm proud to report that I didn't miss the Zohor prayer.

Went to Mid Valley later with my future wife. She looked rather tired tonight. Perhaps after a day of fasting. Anyway, I'm counting the days to her departure. I'm going to miss her terribly. 3 weeks seems like forever. How I wish she doesn't have to go but that would be so selfish of me. Think of her mom and sisters. They'd probably miss her even more.

Received a reply from that school girl in Simpang Renggam. I was surprised that she took me rather seriously. As for me, I was silly enough not to jot down her address properly somewhere. Now I had to send an email for her postal address. Lucky for me she wrote down her email address. Of course I consider her no more than a friend/pen-pal. It's been ages since I last wrote letters to anybody.

Finally got to use the computer. I think it has something to do with the power management scheme. This is probably my final entry in this diary. I am to lend you away to my love tonight. I do wish she would lend me her diary in return. I do like to know her better. But if she doesn't want to, it's okay by me. Whatever makes her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment