25 October 2001

I failed spectacularly. That was what my last semester's result was. 2.1 CGPA, 1.5 CPA. Somehow I'd figure that. No one else knows that yet. She would be the one to know. Still, she better know now. Not before her results are out. Don't want to lower her morale too early. Let the disappointment be known afterwards. Plus she's worrying about her practical application. Several of her friends were rejected already. I do wish I could do something for her.

Yesterday, several of the crews including me was loaned out to work at Jalan Silang. I got the same offer last year but I chickened out at the last minute. This time it's different since I was not alone. The working environment was truly pleasant. The crew's room is spacious, the kitchen is huge and everything seemed to be larger here including the store. Sure I'd love to transfer there anytime. After Devi moved here office elsewhere of course. It rained most of the time and my heart almost broke thinking of WFC left alone in the rain. Hope she doesn't give me starting up problem anymore. Not during this penniless time.

I am a little bit tired of working. Everyone else in this house is doing pretty much nothing but sleep and eat while I was out there working my ass off, bringing them food once in a while. Now I just can't wait to get out of here. Here are some of the reasons:

1. The hygiene of this house is totally deplorable. If it wan't for me who constantly clean that toilet it would stink of shit. And the others just know how to use it and make a mess in there and never bothers to clean it up with the exception of Isa and Jai. Isa does clean it up like once or twice a month while Jai once in a semester. The others are just totally useless.

2. The same goes to our kitchen. No need to elaborate more.

3. I can write more bad things about my housemates and this place. Dirty as they are, they've also helped me a lot before. In my days of hardship. Even if I move out next month. I still be coming here a lot that's for sure. I've learnt much about life here. About standing on your own. About friendship and helping each other out.

And Lina thought my birthday was yesterday. Silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment