17 October 2001

Another day off from work. Now that they hired more crew, everybody at the store gets more day offs and leave requested are duly accepted. Whatever, it's fine with me. I'm broke again as usual. Wonder why I seemed to be broke so often. Looks like I can't spend anything more than cigarettes, drinks and stuff for the bike. Another 3 days before my darling returns here. Missed her so much it almost make me sick. In this hard times I need her more than ever.

My computer is down again. Something wrong with the mainboard I think. I must have screwed up the jumpers setting or something.

I can't wait to get married to Linda. Then we could do anything we like without feeling guilty. But first I got to have some money. Until then, let's have some fun shall we dear? Did I tell you I missed her so? So much that I kept playing her voice tag in my phone over and over again just to hear her voice. Not to mention smelling that lovely perfume that she gave me, Faraway from Avon. That little purse concentrate reminds me so much of her.

I'm sick. Sick of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment