3 October 2001

A tiring day at work. I kept quiet most of the time. Partly because I don't want Nora to exact revenge on me. She wouldn't dare anyway lest she incur my wrath. We went shopping together before work. First she picked her new MyKad in Seri Serdang. The she treat me with lunch at Jalan Masjid India. It was pouring this afternoon. It rains a lot these days. She was looking for some fabric for Hari Raya. I was badly in need of a new sling bag. She found hers but I decided to forget about the bag and lent what little I have left for Linda instead. That's the least I could do. She'd been so kind to me all this while. I've never experienced so much kindness before from anybody else except from my family. Now it looks like she's ready to sacrifice anything for me. I'm so touched. So in return I would do the same for her. Sometimes she even talk about marriage. Sure I will marry her. After I graduate (inshallah) and find myself a decent job. Marriage is not that simple. Marriage is awesome but so is the responsibility. I would be taking care of somebody's daughter here. For the time being, we'll just have more fun together shall we?

It's quite cold here in this room. The fan is spinning top speed and it's drizzling outside. I do love being in the cold. The least I could do to satisfy my life-long dream of living in Europe. Linda would probably laugh when she reads this. My arm is getting better. Soon I'll be able to lift weights again. I'm planning to lend her this precious diary for her to read at home. Even if she doesn't give me hers. I loved her and she's no stranger to me anymore. First though I need to fill these pages quickly. Time is running out.

Isa is back. He boasted about being the 5th person to reach the mountain peak in the expedition. I on behalf of the 4B youth association is so damn proud of you. This song is lovely - memori berkasih by Spin and Siti Nordiana. Best 104 do play some very good songs this time of the day. I'm so eager to get a new diary. Think I'll stop writing now and give this to Linda and let her finish it instead. She'd be thrilled to hear that. The times she asked to give it to her. Zetty Nadia texted me yesterday. She was so nice to me and to Mom, not to mention Lina. If only she was a little fairer and prettier. I'd fallen for her long time ago. Nevertheless she looked quite happy now. Even got herself a boyfriend (finally). Anyway she's going back to JB tomorrow. I've always enjoyed talking to her every time, cracking jokes, teasing her.

Advertisement:
I'm writing this using a Pilot Ecomate 0.7 ball pen. The nicest pen I used so far. Thank you.

P.S: Deja Moss is pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment