12 February 2002

We went to Genting Highland on Sunday. I started off early, 9:00 am is early in my dictionary. But after having breakfast, stopping by at a shop, pump station and the ATM, we only left after 10:30 am. It was a long and dreadful journey uphill. No wonder I can only see a handful of mad bikers riding up there. Other normal person would take the bus and the sky lift or just drive there. My poor bike must be screaming in pain. The 15 kilometers journey felt like forever.

Anyway, we did arrive safe and sound. All my fatigue was relieved by the cool, breezy environment of Genting Highlands. It must be heavenly for the folks living up there. Now I've made up my mind to have our honeymoon there. Linda was tempted to enter the theme park which costs RM28 each. I insisted that it was too expensive for us and we can't afford it. Come to think of it, I'm such a jerk for doing that. She must be disappointed with me. So we stroll along looking for some garden or park to walk in but couldn't find any. I guess aside from the Theme Park there's nothing much interesting to do in Genting Highlands. We did found a Mushroom Garden which turned out to be a real mushroom farm. In the end we found a tiny garden in front one of the hotels and just sat there for a couple of minutes before going home.

So much for our lovely weekend trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment