27 February 2002

There's nothing much to write really. Actually there's a few sacred things I'd like to write here but I prefer not to since I'm planning to swap Linda's diary with mine at the end of the year. Perhaps they are too secret or embarrassing to put down here. Worried that someday I could be very famous and this journal could be worth a few million dollars when it fell into the wrong hand. That's just not right at all. I wish I could record my deepest darkest secret here but the risk is not worth it. Finally found a subject for my final year project.

I've been exercising my biceps and triceps quite frequently these days. It does made me look better, naturally. It better does cause the dumbbells cost me a fortune. Leaving me quite broke at the moment. I'd be broke anyway. The times I ate outside. Mother's cooking sometimes just wouldn't do it for me. I hope she's not hurt much. Like the time she bought that imported beef that tasted like rubber flip-flops. I hope Linda would fare much better in the cooking department. She simply must or I'll die in hunger.

Lost of dew days of my life to Civilization III. This game is so addictive. Just when you're thinking of stopping after that diplomatic victory. America declares war on Malaysia. Thank God the application crashed a few turns later. It's an illegal copy anyway so I didn't expect much.

Linda been so nice to me. She treated me with satay that day in Kajang. Always generous she is. I do love her so.

So much for nothing much to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment