20 February 2002

A lot of things to worry about - the finals, assignments, project. My final starts on the second of next month. My team mate is sending alarming text messages about our assignment. That's the good thing about group work. You tend to finish your work. Depending on who's in your team. I've got an all girl team so I've no choice but to work hard.

It appears to be I can't sit for my discreet structure final. I've been barred along with numerous others. That actually made it a lot easier for me since I don't intend to waste my time attending the exam anyway. Of course Linda didn't know and I'm not telling. It's a total humiliation. Linda had this frightening dream where she gets to attend my wedding. She took it so seriously that she cried when she woke up. Silly girl. That's just a dream. Most dreams don't come true. But that also proves that she loves me so. Isn't that great.

I've been having trouble with Mom's cooking again. I really don't want to hurt her feelings. I shall be very discrete about my opinions next time.

I do wish I had an Internet access here at home but we don't even have a phone line. I wish I can install Windows XP on my PC. Somehow NT technology doesn't play nice with my motherboard. Stupid Asus Cuple Vm. I've put too much trust on you.

It pours last evening. My bike was soaked. Let's prat that it won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment