25 May 2011

It's that time of the year again when the examination results comes out for UiTM students like me. Actually I didn't look forward much to it or anything. After 2 years it has become kind of a routine. Anyway, the results are out. Came into my inbox via email early in the morning. Thankfully they exceeded my expectation. This semester I got 3.75 GPA which is a vast improvement from the previous one which I got a lowly 3.48, my worst ever. That said, I certainly can do better because my highest ever pointer was 3.84 during my 2nd semester. Well, considering I didn't put much hope on one of the killer subject (which I got a B), this result is quite okay for me, I guess.

So now I'm quite hyped and very motivated to start the new semester which is early next month actually. Some of my classmates did get some good results while a few, not so good. Some will be joining me again next month but a couple of them will be extending their studies or worse quit altogether. I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything but you results reflects how much effort you put into your studies. If you always skip classes, didn't take your assignments seriously and didn't prepare much for the finals do not be so surprised when the results came out. I have heard so many excuses and reasons from some of them but it all comes down to you yourself in the end. You can give a million excuses or you can work you ass out like everybody else. Everybody, each and everyone of the ePJJ students is busy with either their work or family or both but they didn't let that become an excuse to flunk in your studies. You've come this far, it's a real shame if you don't make it to the finish line. If you wanted something badly enough, you will do anything to achieve it.