7 December 2012


About a month ago my sister-in-law got married. We all took the 1000 kilometers round trip to Tanah Merah for the occasion. After the wedding we returned home but without Adam & Mia. They will be spending the school holidays with their grandparent. I hope they had fun. I really miss those two.

Starbucks didn't work out for me. 10 years ago that might have been a viable career choice. I was still young and energetic and eager to work. Today, I don't have the energy or passion to work my ass off 6 days a week for a nearly minimum wage. So I resigned. Just in time for my sister-in-law's wedding. Or did I resign because I didn't want my wife to go home all by herself? Perhaps.

Anyway Starbucks said since I didn't work the whole month, they're not gonna pay me shit. I always thought big American corporations are evil and now I learned it the hard way. Naturally I won't go down without a fight. Imma get my 2 weeks wages even if I have to knock on Vincent Tan's door.

In other news life still suck. I hope my new mega project will work out.

It rained the whole day. That's why my t-shirt got wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment