18 November 2001

This is the good life.

I'm still recovering from the shock of these few days. It just gets better and I'm so grateful to the Al-Mighty. It all started when Dad arrived that morning with Mom. He was asking my expert advice on something about his work with his brand new Asus Pentium III notebook when suddenly he gave me his Cassiopeia. I could hardly sleep that morning thinking of all the wonderful things I could do with this handheld pc. Then Mom finally gave me the finance to upgrade my old desktop pc. So without further ado, I spent almost 500 ringgit on an Asus motherboard, Celeron 800 cpu and an ATX casing. Afterwards we went furniture shopping in PJ. Dad spent of a thousand ringgit on a fridge, a few tables and cabinets plus some mattresses.

Now it proves that being on the governing side of the family does has it rewards. I've been supporting them from the beginning and now I can taste what I sow. Still even the hardest opposition have enjoyed this development. Or perhaps, my parent has started to fulfil their responsibility again.

No comments:

Post a Comment