8 November 2001

The semester re-opens again. As expected I failed that elective subject. However does that? Take an elective subject and fail? They're supposed to help your marks idiot. The class starts from the very first day. A few confusion but it all went well in the end. Funny I didn't see H anywhere. She can't already graduated or worse dropped out already can she? Anyway that doesn't matter mch to me anymore. So here I am living with my elder sister who seemed to have a friend or two coming here to sleep over from time to time. Might as well put a Motel sign outside.

Living here in this terrace, I can turn up the music up 24/7 as before. At least not in the wee hours of the morning. Mr Indian neighbor next door can sleep peacefully with all that noise. He told me directly earlier this week. Naturally I was pretty pissed off myself but then again I have to respect thy neighbors. Who knows I might need his favor some day. Food is plentiful. Lina made breakfast and dinner most of the time. I wish my cupboard and table and that bed is here. Then I can't start living comfortably and concentrate on my studies.

This semester I'm taking Spanish as an elective subject. Aye caramba! Wish me luck. Later tonight we shall be attending our first ever McDonald's annual dinner. I do hope she would wear something blue the same as me. Adios amigo!

No comments:

Post a Comment