2 November 2001

I'll never take any bus ride ever again. At least not without Linda sitting beside me. It's dreadful. Sitting restlessly next to a stranger for hours on end and you can't sleep. I sat next to another UPM girl judging by the text printed on her t-shirt. Strangely enough I didn't say a word to her all the way to KL. Guess I'm so too loyal to Linda. Even talking to some other girl would make me feel guilty. Thank God Dad came by to pick me up in the morning along with Mom. We had this delicious together in Kampung Baru. Despite being all alone in this house I did clean up much of the place. I mopped my room, unpack my things a little and scrubbed the bathroom tile. Even bought myself a few important household items such as a cooking pan etcetera. Later on I went out and had some sandwiches with Linda.

Back to work again. Linda got her results yesterday and it was better than I am. Now I don't have to worry about bringing home food for my housemates again since I don't live with them anymore. I'm glad the guys was cool about me leaving. Tonight shall be the first time I sleep in this new house. Not that I'm scared or anything. Wish Linda was here though. Yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment