11 December 2001

The loan money is finally in. I had to queue for hours to withdraw them. After that, I spent most of them paying my debts. Learnt my lessons well this time. Never again register for a phone line, don't get into accidents and most important of all, save some money for the future. My finance management is a real mess. Also my eating habit. Dad's other wife is really causing a nuisance at this moment. She caused enough trouble before and now she's really determined to get back at us for stealing her husband. I don't understand what she really wants. It's not like my Dad left her for my Mom. He is still married with her what. And after all that she did, my Dad has been more than patient to her. Mom still looked strong at least for now.

Once again I missed an examination. The paper was supposed to be at 2:00 PM and I woke up 24 minutes later. If only I didn't have this sleeping disorder. Of course I didn't have the guts to tell it to Linda or anyone else. It's really embarassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment