17 December 2001

Aidilfitri

It's Hari Raya again. Yesterday we went out together. Drove in the pouring rain all the way to Pantai Sri Tujuh where we enjoyed the scenery by the beach. Mom waited patiently for Dad yesterday. He finally arrives early in the morning. Turn out his car had broken down somewhere in Dungun. He had to come here with a friend.

We prayed at the mosque in town. Although the others decided to go to the nearer mosque, I still insist on going to the town's mosque. I've been going there for as long as I can remember and it would feel odd to go anywhere else. And for once in a long-long time I went to the mosque with Dad. One part of the mosque os flooded because of the continuous rain. It's been raining non-stop for 3 days now.

The bitch never stopped calling even during this joyous occasion. I've grown tiring of talking back. Wonder when will she quit. Perhaps she finds this fun and amusing. Sometimes I'm ashamed of my relatives. Let us pray that God will put some sense into her. Her daughter was so nice. She even wrote us a card wishing we could meet someday. If only her mother wasn't that crazy.

This Hari Raya I didn't go to a single tarawih prayers. I had a pretty decent puasa since Lina did cook dinner sometimes. We had 3 new addition to the photography session. Uncle Din's kid, Aunt Yatie's daughter and finally me own Dad. Faiz was forced to take over the satay cooking responsibilities from me. I received far less money than last year but I sure am a lot happier than last year thanks to one Sharifah Haslinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment