14 December 2001

So we're back in Pasir Mas. The ride home was another midsummer's night dream. Back home we received numerous calls from my Dad's other wife who has nothing but profanities to throw at us. We were really disturbed. Everytime the phone rings we would wonder restlessly whether that bitch who called. Funny she would be frightened to hear my voice. She would just swear our those dirty words and immediately put down the phone. She's probably afraid that I might call back. What a coward. She really need a good scolding from me. Alas she's one wicked cowardly bitch. I look forward to meeting her some day. Grandma and Mom was clearly exasperated about those calls. Dad did nothing much. If only he would take some action. I hate to admit that my Dad is nearly useless. You're a disappointment Dad. These entire incident is a disgrace to the family.

Apart from that, the family is almost reunited again. Poor Dad got her money stolen from his account. That bitch used his ATM card to take out some RM2,000 from his savings. That's where she got the money to buy the mobile phone to harass us. Again I must express my disappointment at Dad. If only she would show some backbone and fix this shit. Lina's fears is turning out to be right after all. I as the main backer of the reunion felt really terrible.

Somehow this Hari Raya doesn't seem to go along very well. I came home to find the water extra smelly. If Grandma didn't find the dead cat in our well much sooner, we would be eating and bathing from it's remains. What a horrid thought. It would take some time for me to regain my appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment