10 April 2002

If you can't have the best of everything, make the best of what you have. That's what written on that bookmark a friend gave to me. Wonder where she is right now. I should count my blessings for things that could be worse. I'll just have to work double hard from now on. Mom's been rather nice to me lately and she even tidied up my room for the past two days. Perhaps she's trying to make up for our poverty. I don't want to hurt her but still I'm not going anywhere until my overdue debts are settled. She didn't say anything about the trip to Penang anyway. And I didn't bother to ask. Perhaps she doesn't want to.

I started to miss Linda now. She felt the same or else she wouldn't be stopping by the store last night. After our last outing, I don't feel like going out again for a while. She did hurt my feelings last time although I confessed my mistake. But what can you expect? I'm an insomniac and rarely got up before 2:00 pm these days. By the way, I don't usually go to eat straight after waking up. She instead thought that I didn't care for all her efforts. Of course I do care. It's just I'm a sick man here. I try to explain that several times before but she didn't seem to understand.

The days to come, I would feeling low and blue. Not until I get to ride my bike again. I must thank Mom today. Know she tried her best for the sake of the family

No comments:

Post a Comment