14 April 2002

By this time I have finished reading my previous journal. Got me grinning all by myself in the end. Dad didn't go to Johor after all. Instead he went to pick up WBR at the airport which Uncle Din had borrowed for a few days.

Made friends with all the new crews at the store especially the girls. One looked like my former friends and ever her name was similar to that of my old schoolmate. I found out she already has a guy. This is not right. These pages were meant for my deeper secret but now I just can't write it here. Anyway I'm feeling rather guilty at the moment.

Working at the store is truly very lively especially with Manesa around. She's really one funny girl. There's never a dull moment with her around. Too bad she forgot how to pray. I have a problem with people who doesn't pray no matter how nice they are. Now even Mr Abu Bakar and Zaidi forgot to pray. It looks like I'm the only guy here who prays at all.

Today is my day off but I don't feel like going anywhere without my WFC. It made me sad to see my baby standing there motionless every day with collecting dirt and all, not to mention a bad battery. Think I'll visit the old house later. Nobody bothered to wash the dirty dishes in the kitchen. It's quite not the same without all the women in the house. Shouldn't have bought that nasi lemak earlier. Now I'm quite full and alert. And the tea was too sweet.

The whole of England is mourning David Beckham's broken foot. I've never broken any bone all my life. Even if I did, nobody would give a shite. My daily routine had been so full and boring like the one below:

7:00 am
Wake up or not wake up to pray. Usually Mom or Dad came to wake me up. Sometimes nobody does.

7:07 am
Continue to sleep. Complaint to myself about neighbor playing Tamil songs on their radio.

2:14 pm
Really actually wake up. Could be sooner if I had something important to do. Sometimes Mom will make some noodle dish when I asked her to. Most of the time I'll go to work hungry when she didn't bother to cook. She actually expected me to eat what she made for breakfast. Euw.

3:30 pm
Off to work. 25 to 37 minutes depending on which bike I rode. Currently using a slow Suzuki FX-110 bike which regularly causes my back to ache.

4:00 pm
Start work. Filtering or back sink or both or the lobby. Flirt with somebody. Piss off some manager.

12:00 am
Goes home hot and sweaty. Sometimes in the pouring rain.

12:30 am
I usually got home around this tome. Made some tea, shower and pray.

1:09 am
Watch TV if any. Read yesterday's newspaper if any or play Civilization III or F1 2001 or do nothing but listen to Best 104.

4:07 am
Tries very hard to sleep or debate to do so at all. Usually takes about 40 minutes to 2 hours.

6:33 am
Failed to go to sleep (obviously). Write on this journal or play Freecell to kill time.

There you see how my life's been for the past few weeks. I'm more like a robot during the day and a zombie by night. Got to learn to sleep early if I ever want to finish my proposal.

And by the way, I've just knocked my head painfully onto the bookshelf. Damn it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment