9 April 2002

I'm in such a mess. This bed sheet seriously need washing cause I'm starting to feel itchy all over. But I can't afford to send it to the laundry right now. My room desperately need some cleaning and tidying. It's filled with dust, probably due to excessive smoking. My bike could do with a bath but I'm so sad of not being able to use it tomorrow and I thought what's the point? It's going to get dusty at home anyway. I don't have the energy or point to smile at home except for Jack & Jill which had turned to very exciting indeed. Hope Dad will get that job with Texas Instruments. I can't bear to live in poverty no more.

I've numerous cuts and bruises on my hand from working. Most of the time Mom doesn't bother to find out about my well being, whether I'm hungry or not after work. She just cares for Dad. I love her still. Need to take into consideration that she still give me some little money and bids farewell when I'm off to work.

My current ups and downs:

Up
1. Living with my parent which mean I don't have to worry about them bills.

2. No further ups.

Down
1. My next door neighbor is awfully disturbed with the noise that I made with the radio and the computer.

2. I'm so pissed poor.

3. I can't sleep at night.

4. I still don't have any idea on my final year project.

5. I have to work like crap every day just to earn some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment